viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

pics of emo cartoons

images dresses emo cartoons in love. pics of emo cartoons. Emo Cartoon Love - Cartoon
  • Emo Cartoon Love - Cartoon


  • ek_bechara
    10-01 04:49 PM
    Take it as a compliment. There is nothing wrong in what Joe Biden said. If you watch the last second of the video, Joe has both his hands on the Indian guy's shoulders and I'm sure he must have said good things after that as well.

    I have a word of advice for you. Don�t use TOI (Times of India) style headlines to mislead people into reading your post. If you are one of those Indians who has an innate desire to look at everything with a shade of pink glasses you should reconsider living here. Airlines don�t fly one way from India to US. You can always take the flight back home. 16-hour workdays, a fantastic work life balance, and all basic amenities await you in the land of kamadhenu (the sacred mythological cow that gave the Hindu Gods everything they needed for a happy life)




    wallpaper Emo Cartoon Love - Cartoon pics of emo cartoons. emo cartoon Graphics!
  • emo cartoon Graphics!


  • talash
    10-15 11:48 PM
    Again always track ur al aplications and DONT depend on lawyer .




    pics of emo cartoons. emo love cartoons wallpaper.
  • emo love cartoons wallpaper.


  • lahiribaba
    02-11 02:45 AM
    actually our situation is similar to a bunch of people sitting under a mango tree ..the green mangoes on the tree represent the green card.
    those waiting for the mango are standing on a uncertain muddy ground and few will sink in the sand (due to job losses).
    we have some robbers (labor substitutions) who climb the tree, steal the mangoes and run away.
    the natives (only the anti-immigrants) want to cut down the tree so that no immigrant gets a mango
    a majority or us who are waiting patiently are the law abiding ...but we wait for the mango to fall on our head rather than doing something to make the mango fall ..while waiting we fight and discuss silly issues (whether we should buy a house - how to get our maid on visa :)).
    some of us while our status was on quick sand - went ahead and built a house thinking that GC would follow
    now if only all of us were to come up with an effective plan and shake the tree or throw tons of stones on the tree ..then maybe everyone would get a mango sooner.
    ------------
    I have one such idea (this does not cost much money) ..let us all go and meet realtors / home brokers etc ..show genuine interest in buying a house but after few days tell the realtor that since GC has been delayed ..u are cancelling your interest in home buying.
    those who are homeowners already (with more at stake) ..should contact lawmakers that because of gc delays ...your house is at risk.
    WARNING ...before attacking this idea ..come up with a better one

    and then there was the big earthquake that swallowed the village and the beggars sitting under the one lone mango tree...




    2011 emo cartoon Graphics! pics of emo cartoons. Crying Emo Cartoons Photos
  • Crying Emo Cartoons Photos


  • mps
    06-24 11:28 PM
    Article says all pending application ...

    "The Labor Department is auditing all pending applications for legal immigrant workers the firm has filed on behalf of its corporate clients."



    more...

    pics of emo cartoons. Emo World Radio
  • Emo World Radio


  • rahul2699
    05-19 12:18 PM
    Ok thanks, is this a full 12 months with entry to the US, as I have been travelling into the US on the odd weekend for personal trips. Not sure if that would impact on the 12 month time period or not.

    it is believed to be 12 months outside US which can be interpreted as 12 months with no trips to US however please check with an immigration attorney. It seems like you may need a quick session to get clarification




    pics of emo cartoons. emo cartoons picture.
  • emo cartoons picture.


  • abhijitp
    02-12 06:42 PM
    Here is an additional few things that the IV Core could do to ease the PAIN of the several individuals (not the GC pain, the mailing out of the letters pain)

    1) Arrange a door to door bus service to pick up the letters from people.
    State chapters: CHOP CHOP what are u waiting for, lets get those buses moving!

    2) While they are at it maybe the IV voluneteers can also vacuum people's apartments, wash up their pets, potty train the kids, do the dishes the whole 9 yards.
    State chapters: WHY are you still glued to ur rears, where is my own personal volunteer??

    3) Since IV has unlimited funding, maybe it can also Overnight FedEx all these letters to the White House.
    State chapters: Sigh! (Forget it!)

    Hey here's a better idea. Why dont WE copy and paste the template from the thread, personalize it, print and sign 2 copies, find 2 envelopes one big and one smaller put a stamp on each one and mail the whole thing out to IV?

    Too much work or too much INERTIA?

    (Bring on the RED Dots)

    We are actually quite close to just doing that in NorCal.
    We go to temples, train stations, grocery stores and get our own people to sign the letters!

    At these places, we have run into several IV members who say things like: "OH THANK YOU, I have been wanting to write this letter.... now where do I need to sign???"



    more...

    pics of emo cartoons. cartoon
  • cartoon


  • roseball
    04-02 12:19 PM
    Hi All,
    My Wife�s I-94 expired on Jan 15, 2010 and I did not know that I had to apply for her H4 extension while applying for my H1B extension under regular processing on March 1, 2010.My employer also forgot to apply for H4 extension. Now that, it�s been more than 2 months with the I-94 expired, Can you please let me know what options I have to resolve this issue?

    1.Can I upgrade my H1 Processing to Premium and add the H4 processing to it, so that both H1 and H4 are processed simultaneously?
    2.If adding H4 while upgrading H1 to premium is not possible, Should I just upgrade my H1 to Premium so that I can know the results soon and have ample time (before the 180 days grace period) to apply for H4 extension(I-539).Is it true that H1B premium approval is risky compared to regular processing ?

    3.Is it safe to go back to India within 180 days (after I-94 expiration) and get H4 stamping in her home country once I get my H1 Extension?

    4.Should I just leave my H1B in regular processing and attach the H4 extension (I-539) to it? If attaching H4 is not possible, Can I file H4 separately and get it approved before 180 days expiration?

    5.Once her H4 extension is approved, can she get her H4 VISA re-validated in US? Can she apply under �Nunc-pro-tunc� Category?

    6.Does she have an option to attend H4 visa interview in Canada or Mexico as her Visa and I-94 are expired? If yes, is this better option than going to India?


    Please reply.
    Thanks in advance
    Chinna

    Just apply her H4 asap. No need to upgrade your pending H1 extension to PP (unless your employer is paying for it). Only your H1 application will be processed under PP. They will process H4 under normal processing. Both applications are processed under PP only when they are applied together. There is no separate PP service for I-539 application. I don't see a big issue here since not much time has passed since her H4 expiry. I have seen worst cases, more than 2 yrs before realizing H4 expiration. Like others suggested, no need for her to travel outside the country for stamping. Just file I-539 asap and go from there.




    2010 emo love cartoons wallpaper. pics of emo cartoons. dresses emo cartoons in love.
  • dresses emo cartoons in love.


  • billbuff123
    10-24 12:12 PM
    Hi,

    I am in the same situation.

    I went to India to get married in sep 2008 and went for stamping for my wife and she got stamped for H4 untill 2011 feb. and we are back on to US. After reaching here I have my GC in my mail.

    my PD is may 2006 I am waiting to add my wife to my GC I talked to the lawer and he said once the dates are current we can add her.

    please let me know if we need to do any thing.. IS there any other way that I can add her or apply 485.

    Just waiting for the dates to come

    Thanks,



    more...

    pics of emo cartoons. Romantic Emo Cartoons Photos
  • Romantic Emo Cartoons Photos


  • walking_dude
    02-14 03:52 PM
    Paskal, you guys rock man.

    IV physicians is a model for special interest work done within the IV framework. There was similar idea of I-140 PP group, which sadly didn't take off. Makes me wish I had chosen stethoscope instead of the keyboard :-).

    Best of luck guys.




    hair Crying Emo Cartoons Photos pics of emo cartoons. hairstyles Emo Cartoon Boy
  • hairstyles Emo Cartoon Boy


  • payur
    03-10 07:37 AM
    I guess I should agree with Jerrome because I am going to India 2 weeks from now and My friend who recently had been to India mentioned the same. I have asked the same question to my immigration lawyer, I will post it when I get a reply.

    In mean time I have another question, My flight is from Chicago to Delhi, but I have to take a loacl flight from Miami to Chicago, all my international baggage check in's are at the Miami. My question here is should I surrender the I-94 at Miami since I am doing all my International baggage check in's or should it be in Chicago.

    Please let me know if anybody had this situation.

    -Success.



    more...

    pics of emo cartoons. Pon and Zi/Azuzephre cartoons
  • Pon and Zi/Azuzephre cartoons


  • lecter
    August 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM
    Mats is on the money for sure. A 350D or a D70s (or D50) with a kit lens will make your millenia.

    I bought a 20D as a backup, knock about camera for Africa. It's a good wee beast. But not in your budget range. But it's the obvious next step.

    We can hardly wait for the ** which is ##MP and ##fps.

    hehe

    Rob




    hot Emo World Radio pics of emo cartoons. emo cartoon love
  • emo cartoon love


  • ArkBird
    09-08 05:12 PM
    @Sanjay

    Did you used substitute labor for filing I-140? I have heard about instances where people who used substitute are called for an interview even after the final I-485 approval



    more...

    house mar beautiful emo cartoon pics of emo cartoons. emo love cartoons wallpaper.
  • emo love cartoons wallpaper.


  • camarasa
    07-13 06:22 PM
    Why does everyone think it can only be something that the USCIS has the power/authority to act on by themselves. It's been almost two weeks since this fiasco started and they may have been meeting with the right people to put something together.




    tattoo emo cartoons picture. pics of emo cartoons. emo cartoons love.
  • emo cartoons love.


  • Enginator
    09-17 12:58 PM
    My school has a rule where 6 credit hours for grad school are considered full time, whereas for most other schools its 9 credits. Because of this I am forced to take 3 credits per semester because of my H1 status, and to remain as a part time. I dont recommend taking a risk at this stage, and though this makes me a quarter part time student, its better than taking no classes :)



    more...

    pictures cartoon pics of emo cartoons. Awww Emo cartoons--large-msg-
  • Awww Emo cartoons--large-msg-


  • aashishkapoor
    04-30 04:11 PM
    question releated to same issue :

    both father and mother has to issue seprate birth affidavit ( I mean on different non-judicial paper affidavit ?

    do you know any particular format for this ?

    Thanks




    dresses emo cartoon love pics of emo cartoons. Emo Couple Doll (Cartoon Doll
  • Emo Couple Doll (Cartoon Doll


  • snathan
    04-30 04:30 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_cisdis.html



    more...

    makeup Romantic Emo Cartoons Photos pics of emo cartoons. mar beautiful emo cartoon
  • mar beautiful emo cartoon


  • ksircar
    06-21 06:16 PM
    I would suggest that before you take more interest in her case, first consult with her husband and make sure it is OK with him ;) ;) You know what I mean, right?:D

    Nice reply considering the language of the original posting.




    girlfriend emo cartoons love. pics of emo cartoons. helping an emo cartoons
  • helping an emo cartoons


  • coopheal
    03-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks. It is employer decision.
    I know of cases where, H1b was not cancelled.
    Can you please give link to USCIS site stating the rule ?

    ALL: Please share your experience in this area.

    I know from my company lawyers that if employee leaves the company they have to inform USCIS about the leaving by requesting to cancel the H1B.

    I am not sure why you company would like you to move from H1B to EAD?




    hairstyles Pon and Zi/Azuzephre cartoons pics of emo cartoons. Emo Cartoon Drawing, Up On The
  • Emo Cartoon Drawing, Up On The


  • chanduv23
    11-09 08:12 AM
    hopefulgc - I can understand where you are coming from. Billions of people are excited by the fact that President Barack Obama has made history and for some reason - people are under the impression that "He is the guy next door" who can make wonders.
    Remember - a politician is always a politician. Politicians who come to power through mass have a certain charisma and aura around them which blinds us of the fact that they are also just another politician.
    Now - We all know and are definitely excited about Obama and we definitely want to see a change. Change will come, but we have to remember that this is just the beginning. Nothing happens overnight.

    Almost all my personal friends waiting for GC now think they will all get their GC because of Obama. Students think they will get GC stapled to their diplomas and this goes on.

    Things will definitely improve and we all have to work hard. This government will definitely hear our side - and make decisions keeping us in mind.




    p1234
    10-05 11:44 PM
    Congrats!

    Just a small glitch in your case.. when USCIS approves a case it automatically rejects any other pending application for 485.. infact it is a prerequisite for the AO to check this before the application can be approved. Surprised that in your case it did not happen.

    BTW you did mention that your dependents got approved on your EB2 application and your got on EB1.. seems like USCIS went out of the way to accommodate and change the process in your case...well seems like you might end up getting naturalized in another month of so.. Lucky you...

    after he gets naturalized, he will withdraw his gc and donate the proceeds to IV:D




    gsc999
    07-15 08:23 PM
    I know we have to do a lot of work to get coverage but I was just saddened at the behavior of the bigwigs. They know the news and yet chose not to report it.
    ---
    - All the local Chinese newspaper carry this event on front page
    - We were on local KTSF TV, thanks to help from our Chinese friends
    - We were local KTVU 2 TV channel at prime time
    - We have been covered by local print media like Mercury news
    - We have interviewed with local radio stations
    - We had reporter from Associated Press cover this event
    - BusinessWeek wrote an article about us

    Mind you this is Silicon valley not some countryside suburb in America.

    I encourage you to collect these links and post them in the existing San Jose rally thread so people understand the real breath of media coverage that this rally actually received. Our volunteers are too exhausted from yesterday's event your help will be appreciated.



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario